Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Me time

Little LE has been toting along with me to my stamp club nights. He's done great though it hasn't really been a time for me to let down and enjoy some crafting as I had hoped. Monday EH gave me a huge gift as he agreed to manage all three little fellas for the night so I could go out alone. The whole drive over to Kari's I kept looking over my shoulder to check on a baby that wasn't there. My shoulders relaxed . . . my face relaxed (well as much as I could driving on slippery/snowy roads) it was wonderful. Thank you EH for giving me some time to relax.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got out alone. That is so good and important to maintain sanity and perspective. Hope you get some more "me time" soon!

Anonymous said...

It was good to hear from you! Glad to hear you are able to get some free time- it's always a bittersweet time letting go for the first time. The seat is a BUMBO seat. I hope that helps. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Sarah