Family, homeschool, a little about crunchy living and things loved from an introvert who finally found a way to communicate what's going on inside her head.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Gross motor skills
My curriculum by Heart of Dakota is great! But I have to say I'm not a big fan of the Rhyme Time activities. It's usually a rhyme that I say/sing along with hand/body actions. I just have a hard time learning a new one each week and the boys aren't that cooperative. I do plan to do some of them but I'd like an alternative. Does anyone know of a CD or DVD that I could use instead? I'm looking for something that gives instructions to do different body motions (jump forwards, backwards, side to side, etc.) to fun music. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes I'm commenting on my own blog here to note that I found a couple of good action time CDs/DVDs. Greg & Steve Kids in Motion is great. The Monkey Doos are also a nice movie option. We checked out Things that Go (Moneys) from the Library and the boys loved it.
Post a Comment