Family, homeschool, a little about crunchy living and things loved from an introvert who finally found a way to communicate what's going on inside her head.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
I should subscribe
LE and I are sitting here hanging out and I'm looking up some info online. Honestly I sat down to go to our church's website to look up what time I need to be at church tonight and I got sucked into the vortex of the Intenet - it just happened. I came across a blog with some great ideas and links and thought to myself "I should really subscribe to this blog!" Ah, then I remembered that I already had and that's why I was reading it in the first place. Actually I have so many I've subscribed to that had to categorize my blog rolls to gain some semblance of order. I have a sewing bloglist, a homeschool bloglist, a "green living" bloglist, friends &family bloglist, and finally a misc. one. So what blog was I reading . . . Kiddo. Okay now I'm off to go find out what time to be at church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't that how it always is?!....
Your not in that boat alone.
Post a Comment