Thanks Thrillride for the tag. Now you get to hear about my . . . um stuff I guess, but what's new?! :) I'll answer these as best as I can over my bowl of hearty organic raisin bran.
TEN YEARS AGO
Ten years ago finds me back in NWC's Registrar's Office at the start of a new academic year. I don't actually recall the position I worked in the office at that time but it probably had something to do with adding and dropping classes for confused freshman and 6th year seniors. I think EH might have just been starting with the company he's currently working for . . . working on Macs of course. At that point I was still just dreaming of being a mom . . . only five more years of waiting. :)
MY TO-DO LIST TODAY (Sunday)
1. change a diaper, or 15
2. nurse, nurse, nurse, nurse a babe
3. review curriculum for the week
4. enjoy the dreamy smile on LE's face
5. ponder how to do a historical timeline for the classroom
6. take a nap
7. schedule a picture date with Jessie
8. Dink around the "school room" organizing
SNACK THAT I ENJOY
1. hot tea with raw honey served with rice crackers smeared in almond butter - my mom serves this best!
THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
In no particular order . . .
1. give to our church
2. invest so EH could retire and do what he pleases
3. move - later alligator to a particular six-pack guzzling, belching neighbor
4. go back to school . . . maybe
5. pay off the house
6. buy land and build a camp for Higher Destiny
7. have more babies; hire help
8. open an organic eatery/play place/shop for mommies and their kids to hang out at
9. stop a home or two from being foreclosed
PLACES I'VE LIVED (in order)
Brigadoon (someplace in MN)
East Bethel, MN
Roseville, MN
Coon Rapids, MN
here now
TAG, YOU'RE IT!
Jennifer
Colleen
Caroline
2 comments:
I don't know how to do it? Can you explain this tag thing?
Sure! I'm not sure if I even did it right. I'll email you. :)
Post a Comment