Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Water into milk

In anticipation of a date with my husband and to have a back up emergency stash I've been pumping some extra milk. Agent H and Ebug are fascinated with the whole process. The other day as I was just about done pumping Agent H quickly volunteered "MOM! I'll go get you some more water quick!" As if I could magically turn the water into milk. Silly guy!

4 comments:

Miriam said...

That is the best thing I have heard all year!

AZofAZ said...

What curious little helpers you have there! Was it Art Linkletter that said, "Kids say the darnest things"? Your babes looks so content. I am thoroughly enjoying our fresh new one! Can't get enought of their smell!
AZofAZ

Pam said...

Good job Rumplestillskin.

Anonymous said...

Gosh! What a gorgeous baby L is! That picture is amazing...and the story is adorable.